I appreciate the ongoing community concern about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and want to let you know what precautions and actions we’re taking to prioritise your wellbeing whilst ensuring our essential services remain open and accessible during these tough times.
Cleaning and hygiene
- We apply the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene in our practice.
- We have increased routine cleaning in our practice.
- We have also increased spacing between appointments to reduce contact.
- Our office space is designed to ensure social distancing.
As circumstances continue to develop we will update our approach to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, team members and community is our highest priority.
- We ask that you advise us immediately if you have been in close contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19, you have been tested or suspect you might have COVID-19.
- We kindly request that you wait in you vehicle (or outside) until your appointment time.
- We remind all customers to practice regular hand washing, use hand sanitiser and cover sneezes or coughs with your arm, not your hands. Hand sanitisers are available for use.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, you should seek your doctor’s advice.
- If you have returned from overseas effective 16 March 2020, you are required to self-isolate. You should not visit us during this period. Contact us to discuss other alternatives.
As always, please contact us if we can help to alleviate any of your concerns.
My focus is on you, your qualities, life experiences and potential rather than just the concerns you are experiencing. I see people as unique, complex and unlike anyone else in this world. I will help you to break down issues so that workable solutions become clearer and goals more attainable. I will help you build the life you hope for.
I am committed to unravelling your concerns through constructive conversations and showing you how to adopt new strategies through self-awareness and understanding.
The benefits of coaching are well accepted as vital in areas of business, sport, the arts and fitness. However, when it comes to emotional issues, relationships at home, work or socially, or our life satisfaction, coaching is not usually our starting point when things don't feel right.
I will help you to see new perspectives, new possibilities and show you ways to achieve fulfillment and inspiration – to think about what you really want and make measurable progress to your destiny in reasonable time.
Individuals, couples and families seeking:
"OMG I'm so grateful that I found you Sue. I feel better every time I see you – now I see light at the end of the tunnel, I now see that some things I was worried about were unimportant, and there are other things I need to focus on. You're amazing."
"Every interaction I have experienced with Sue is confirmation that she is highly skilled and deals instinctively from a place of understanding. Sue is an incredibly community-minded individual and this is displayed through her involvement with the Samford district. Caring for orphaned wildlife and her desire to assist through charitable means is well-known within Samford and she is certainly someone who is very well regarded by many. I have recommended Sue to others many times for varied reasons and I have personally drawn on the skills she has taught me for dealing with everyday events as well as life's traumas. I have experienced several other counsellors over the years but none have had the immediate impact and resolution that I have found from working with Sue."
"Sue, Been meaning to email you for ages to let you know how valuable I found our session. Loving the homework you gave me, using it ALL the time, didn't realise how negative my self talk still was at times."